Order Process & About Our Wigs
Each process is different but this is our example.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR S.K. PURCHASE:
We understand that a New wig can be exciting! We are very excited for you to receive your wig too! However, we want to be very transparent and honest. We know not everyone will understand certain things about their wigs. So here we have broken down the most common concerns about lace wigs.
1. CHOOSE YOUR WIG
2. SELECT ANY OPTIONS FOR THAT WIG AND ADD IT TO THE CART
3. THE WIG IS MADE TO YOUR DETAILS SELECTED
4. THEN, OUR STYLIST ADDS STYLE CUSTOMIZATION.
5. WIG IS NEXT SHIPPED TO OUR CUSTOMER
All wigs are custom-made per order and styled. This is why we give a 4-week production time.
As of now, we only customize the wig with the specs below:
- Bleached Knots (fully)
- Custom Hairline (As seen on each wig picture)
- Wash and Pre-styled ( as seen on each wig picture)
- Custom color is only available on particular wigs.
- Custom capsizes are available
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Your wig will have bleached knots. The bleaching process to the knots will be done ONLY ONCE to prevent quality depletion of the hair. In this case, you may notice some knots that did not bleach. THIS IS NORMAL. It is hard to get every knot without overdoing the bleaching process. You may see some strands may have a half-inch at the roots lightened from this process. When bleaching knots, we take steps to prevent this. However, it is almost impossible to avoid this. We do apologize in advance. Tip: A little hair dye to the hair at the area affected can correct this. If it bothers you, please send it to us to touch up the roots for you.
2. Our Natural 1B hair is NOT COLORED in any way. Depending on the Donor’s age, Virgin hair can have a few gray strands. We have never noticed more than two strands. Don’t be alarmed if you find one. It is common in Virgin Human Hair.
3. WE DO customize the hairlines on our wig to give a realistic hairline look. See Our photos for each wig to get an example of what the hairline will look like.
4. Your wig is washed, conditioned, and styled before shipment. At this time, the wig is also inspected for quality. Due to the wig being styled with styling products like hair mousse, hair sprays, etc., on rare occasions, be product residue on the hair or lace. We try our best to prevent this. Please know that water will wash out any residue from styling products, and it is not a concern.
5. Short hair strands “fly-a-ways.” Each hair strand is tied into the lace cap with a knot. This leaves strands of short hair. Unfortunately, this can not be prevented and is in most wigs. Applying hair mousse to the hair can temporarily fix this.
How Long will your wig last? One year with good care. However, honestly, we can not know this. Each person cares for hair differently. From our experience, a NEW wig wearer’s wigs will last a shorter time than someone who is a long-term experienced wig wearer. It also depends on the lifestyle of the wig wearer too.
TIMING & SHIPPING
Thank you for choosing to let Secret Kreations beautify your look! For all wigs, there is a 4-6 week production wait. All wigs are made per order and then customized by our stylist. We also want to ensure each wig is inspected correctly, customized, and ready to wear before being shipped. All wigs will be washed and styled as seen in the picture so wigs can come to you ready to wear! Please read the details for each hairpiece before purchasing to know what your wig will or will not come with.
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, WE WILL SOMETIMES TAKE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF ORDERS. PLEASE SIGN UP FOR EMAILS FOR UPDATES.
While perfection and meeting everyone’s needs are impossible, we can ensure that lots of time go into each wig to ensure your experience is excellent. Each wig is sent out in excellent condition, and your care after purchasing will determine the lifespan of your wig/ hair extensions. Secret Kreations is not responsible for maintaining wigs/ hair extensions after you have altered/worn your wig/hair extensions. Please consult a good professional stylist for proper care.
After your order is complete, your wig is packaged and shipped out, we send you an email shipping confirmation!
We hope you love your wig!
Also, please read all the information on our wigs and our return/exchange policy.